Contract DraftingContract Drafting & Review
Contract negotiations can be time-consuming and difficult. Attorneys can assist in the negotiations and help with drafting and reviewing contracts, looking out for the individual's best interests. For high margin matters, however, outsourcing the contracting drafting and review process is always smart move.
Digitanomy has a team of qualified professionals in its contracts team and has been helping our customers with incredible savings in both time and costs, without compromising on quality.
The Contract Drafting Process
- Client briefing & understanding of the contract's purpose
- Preparation of the draft using similar contract templates
- Modification and drafting of the contract to capture contract purpose
- Review of first draft by a senior associate, partner or attorney to ensure:
- Contract captures all relevant clauses and points
- Contract is legally compliant with the local laws of the country, etc.
What Types of Contracts May Require Drafting?
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Construction agreements
- Lease agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Technological Transfer agreements
- Collaboration agreements
- e-commerce agreements
Digitanomy's contract drafting services cover
- Contract Drafting
- Contract review including summary of key terms and obligations
- Preparation of accurate summary of all contractual obligations
- Identification of discrepancies, material actions, on-going obligations
- Capture of deviations from standard terms and conditions
- Identification of material terms and conditions
Following the highest ethical standards to produce optimum results, Digitanomy has earned status as of a leading LPO service provider and welcomes your inquiries on Contract Drafting.
Take advantage of our no-risk assessment today. Please contact Digitanomy to learn more.