Litigation SupportLitigation Coding
With excessive legal documentation, it becomes tedious to get your finger at the information you want instantly. Often, key case information gets hidden in the maze of documents, involving long hours of search for that critical piece, on which the case is dependent.
Digitanomy's enables you quick access to case information with high quality deliverables from the following services.
|Logical Document Determination||Objective Coding||Subjective Coding|
|Begin Bates Number||Document Type||Coding relevant keywords and terms as defined by the client and adding appropriate content to the generic title/subject, for better information retrieval|
|End Bates Number||Document date|
|Begin Attachment Number||Author / Organizational details|
|End Attachment Number||Recipient / Organizational details|
|Copy / Organizational details|
Features of custom developed application:
- User name based access for coding activity
- Smart features to maintain information consistency example: field-wise coding, Document-type wise coding, names pickup from lists etc In-built spell checker for common names, words, terms and automatic updates of new terms
- eManual-helps with field wise instructions
- eBoxfile-Helps maintain updated images with instructions
- Stringent multi-level quality control processes post entry of each box, binder or other logical group of documents.
- Support various data export formats as per the client requirements.
- Batch tracking system ensures receipt, processing and output for each batch.
- Project-specific edits and validation controls.
- Continuous monitoring and provision for Online Status Reports.
Process based controls:
- Project-specific training on project specification and case history.
- 100% QC performed on all coded fields for data integrity and accuracy.
- Coding performed by dedicated legal coding teams specialized on project fields.
- Ability to ramp-up as per project demands.
Reach out to Digitanomy for an experience you would like to share with your peers and partners.
To learn more, please contact us today.